ICF EMEA Leaders Meeting 18. - 19. November 2018
This year, the ICF EMEA Leaders Meeting (ELM) 2018 will take place in Germany. On 18 and 19 November, the ICF Presidents from Europe, Middle East and Africa will meet in Munich, immediately following the Coachingtag-Conference on 16 & 17 November.
ICF President Tracy Sinclair and Strategic Director ICF EMEA Veronica Lysaght will both attend the meeting to support the EMEA Chapter Leaders. So, we are looking forward to two exciting days.
Why you should join the EMEA Leader Meeting as a Chapter Leader?
Would you like your chapter to be the winner of a Chapter Award at the next GLF?
If so, do come to the EMEA Chapter Leaders’ meeting:
- Learn best practices from other Chapter Leaders
- Align your Chapter’s strategic direction with that of ICF global
- Define project groups within EMEA
- Update from ICF global
- Network with other EMEA Chapter Leaders
Take advantage of our joint knowledge and experience in hands-on workshops to develop a strategy for your chapter to ensure it continues thriving.
- I would like to participate in the ELM Project group
Please contact Doris.vandeSand@coachfederation.de (Link)
- I would like to participate in the Coachingtag-Conference “Agile Leadership in a digital World” (in both English and German, receiving CCEUs for each session) (Link)
- I would also like to attend the German Prism Award Gala on 16th November 2018 (Link)
- I would like to attend the Conference on Saturday, 17th November 2018, only (Link)
- Ticket for both Friday and Saturday: € 290 (Link)
- Prism Gala on Friday: € 79 (Link)
- Conference Ticket for Saturday only (Bar Camp) € 220 (Link)
The Saturday Conference is organised as a “Bar Camp”: There will be workshops, life sessions or demonstrations offered by coaches (and by presenting Adidas, Nokia, etc.) to choose from, such as a Design Thinking Workshop (whole day = 6 CCEUs in the area of Core Competencies); a half-day workshop on ethics “Wann sollte ich einen Klienten an eine Therapeutin überweisen?” (When to refer a client to therapy?) = 3 CCEUS in the area of Ethics / core competencies) – based on ideal-type case studies and on the ICF Set of Guidelines for client referral and various other recommendations.
By participating in the Bar Camp on Saturday, 17th November, you will also have the opportunity to come up with a proposal for the Bar Camp yourself.
If you would like to do so, please let us know which topic/s you would like to propose and how much time your presentation would take (minimum amount of minutes).
Post conference sightseeing programme
Munich and its surrounding area are definitely worth a trip. Therefore, we are preparing some tours for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (20 – 22 November). You will find more information, coming soon. (Link)