ICF EMEA Leaders Meeting 18. - 19. November 2018
This year, the ICF EMEA Leaders Meeting (ELM) 2018 will take place in Germany.
On 18 and 19 November, the ICF Presidents from Europe, Middle East and Africa will meet in Munich, immediately following the Coachingtag-Conference on 16 & 17 November.
ICF global Board Chair Tracy Sinclair and Strategic Director ICF EMEA Veronica Lysaght will both attend the meeting to support the EMEA Chapter Leaders.
So, we are looking forward to two exciting days.
- Click here to register for the EMEA Leader Meeting 18 – 19 November 2018 in Munich (Link)
(2 days Sun/Mon for € 254,76 incl. Lunch)
- Click here for information on hotel booking and costs (Link)
- For further information (logistics and / or visa-related questions for participants with non-Schengen nationalities) please contact Doris.vandeSand@coachfederation.de
- Align your Chapter’s strategic direction with that of ICF global
- Get the latest updates from ICF global
- Learn best practices from other Chapter Leaders
- Define project groups within EMEA
- Network with other EMEA Chapter Leaders
- Improve your chapter’s chances to become a winner of a Chapter Award at the next GLF
The 2-day event offers a rich and stimulating programme for all EMEA Chapter Leaders.
Why is it essential for Chapter Leaders to participate in the Munich EMEA Leader Meeting 2018?
ICF EMEA Leaders Meeting, 18 – 19 November 2018 in Munich
Deadline for purchasing a ticket: 12 November 2018
Take advantage of our joint knowledge and experience in hands-on workshops to develop a strategy for your chapter to ensure it continues thriving.More Information about the Coachingtag- Conference (Fr/Sa) here (Link)
Post conference sightseeing programme
Munich and its surrounding area are definitely worth a trip. Therefore, we are preparing some tours for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (20 – 22 November). You will find more information, coming soon.